Final Fantasy 13 Info Breakdown
First come scans, then come translations of those scans, Playstation Universe has a good sum up of what the articles had to say but one of the finer points is that a Demo is expected to hit this years E3, despite it no longer being called E3 anymore that doesn't really matter. It's in May so just sit and wait like good little fanboys.
Final Fantasy XIII
1. Motome Toriyama, Final Fantasy XIII's director said, "The intensity of the opening scene -- it's probably the most in the Final Fantasy series so far."
2. The story of Final Fantasy XIII starts with an invasion of the Cocoon World from the World Below.
More information after the jump -_~
3. The people of the Cocoon World are frightened of their world falling from the sky and anyone that is believed to be able to make the Cocoon world fall is exiled.Â Residents of Cocoon are fearful of the outside world, and regard "influence" from the outside world as something like a virus.
4. The blond haired male character seen in the latest FFXIII trailer is very big â€“ large enough to run around while carrying two people. His shoe size will be 33cm.
5. Nomura is still designing characters that Lightning will meet throughout the game which likely includes those who will become part of your party.
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
1. Nomura stated due to the processing power of the PlayStation 3, players in Final Fantasy Versus XIII should be able to battle in areas with great differences in height just as in the trailer.
2. Players will be able to fight along side party members who have their own specific abilities and weapons.
3. Battles will make use of the full environment, including what is above and below the characters.
4. Nomura and his dev team said they are still testing the games battle mechanics. Although you will not be able to freely warp to any point on the battle field, Nomura discussed how you will be able to warp to the location where you place or throw your sword.
5. According to Nomura, we can expect something similar to Kingdom Hearts.