Rich District (33)
1. Just south of the entrance gate, hop over the building and find this flag in an alley touching the city wall.
2. Near the entrance gate, on a roof to the southwest.
3. You can look west of the last one to see this one on a slightly lower roof.
4. Take the street directly west of the entrance gate and you will find this flag behind a vendor stand.
5. Farther to the southwest of the gate will be a big market square touching the walls of the mosque area. Northeast of this square is a roof with a flag on the patio.
6. Go along the wall of the city south of the entrance gate to the corner of the wall of the mosque area. This flag is on a roof in this corner by some hay.
7. Enter the mosque area through the entrance on the north side. Behind the row of guards will be a small archway. Get on top of that for the flag.
8. Go east of the entrance to the mosque area to find a flag in the northeast corner by some pools.
9. Go to the smaller mosque to the south and grab the flag on the roof.
10. Get back outside this mosque area through the exit on the west side. Go along the wall of the area to the northwestern corner and a flag will be down an alley.
11. Just east of the bureau is a flag on the ground, by a door.
12. Southwest of the bureau is a little town square. At the southwest of this square is a flag on the roof, in a little groove by a ladder.
13. Find the view point south of this square. To the south of this view point will be many paths with something over them, like an archway or planks. The flag is down one of these near the intersection.
14. In the very southwest corner of the district, this flag is on a roof.
15. Northeast of the bureau is a view point, so go there. Just southwest of the view point will be a pillar in a resting area with the flag.
16. Just go west of the flag down the street, climb up, go up a ladder, and there will be the next flag on a roof. It's essentially above a nearby resting area.
17. North of the bureau is another view point, so go there. Get on the roof of the building to the noth of it and grab the flag by the dome.
18. Go west of here along the rooftops. Stop when a gate in the streets is in view. Look over the side of this roof that faces north to see the flag on a platform on the side.
19. Go along the rooftops to the gate to find a flag on the roof to the gate's right.
20. Get to the western side of the market, which is near a church. Go south of the entrance and up to find a flag.
21. Go on the roof of the market from where you picked up the flag and go directly east to find this flag.
22. Just keep going to the east edge of the roof's market and drop down to find this flag. This is by the entrance on the east side.
23. Go on top of the mosque (???) on the east side of this market and grab the flag between all the little domes.
24. Go back to the gate to Kingdom on the west side of the district. Follow the rooftops along the wall up to the north. The flag will be along the way at a bend in the wall.
25. Keep along these rooftops and leap to the ground when you see a flag in the shadow of a big building.
26. Use the scholars by the church in the northwest corner of the district to get into the church. Then climb to the rafters for the flag near the doorway. Jump back in with the scholars before they leave to make the quiet escape.
27. Southeast of the church is an open square with a little shade thing in the center. The flag is on top of that.
28. Go north of here to the city wall and grab the flag on a roof touching the wall.
29. Make your way to the walls of the warehouse in the northeast corner of the district. Follow the western wall south to the corner. Jump down into an alley for a flag.
30. Then get back on the rooftops and there will be a flag south of the corner.
31. Since you're on the corner of the walls, go east to find a corner of these walls with the city walls. In the alley along the warehouse are wall will be a flag.
32. Get into the warehouse area and then get on top of the warehouse. The flag is on the direct top.
33. Just go to the northeast corner of this area, which is the northeast corner of the whole district, and grab the flag on a wooden board.
Poor District (34)
1. Make your way to the northeastern point, which is very near the walls of the mosque area. The first roof you see will have the flag.
2. From the roof of the last flag, just look to the southwest to see this flag on a wooden shading across from the place where the executions took place.
3. Go to the roof on the south of this execution area and then look over the south side for a flag on a wooden roof.
4. Go two streets west from the execution area, or just west of the last flag, and grab this one on the ground.
5. Directly west of the execution area will be a flag on a roof, just near the border of this district.
6. Go southwest of this area. Find a resting area in the streets, which should be next to some scholars, and the flag will be near there.
7. If you go just west of here over the roof you will see an archway in the street. In front of that on atop a building is a flag in a wooden patio.
8. Go south to find some steps in the street. Should be a flag near a door on the side.
9. Just west of here and on a small roof is another easy flag.
10. Just south of here is another flag in a resting area.
11. Just south of here is another flag in a resting area. Sorry, had to say it the same way, but it's true. This resting area is even connected to the same building too.
12. Find the tower to the northwest of this district. Just east of it on the roof is a flag.
13. West of it will be another flag. This one is on the ground and in a resting area.
14. Go to the very northwest corner of the district. If you approach from the roofs to the east you will see this one on a shading over a door on the ground.
15. From this corner, go south. Near some hay on the room will be a place to drop down for a flag.
16. South of here will be street with wooden boards overhead. It will be on the biggest collection of wooden boards, and the street will be next to the border.
17. To the south end of this street will be a balcony with a flag.
18. Now get into the chunk of district to the southwest (don't go along the rooftops or you may run into a flag from the middle district on a pole). This flag is down an alley north of the Kingdom gate, which you should have seen while doing the first difficult informant assassinations in the game. *That flag along the way was the first flag of the middle district, if you really want it now.
19. South of the mosque in front of the gate is a flag on a roof by the wall.
20. Southwest of a church in almost the center of the district will be a flag in a balcony. It's between some domes and gardens on the roofs, and there are lots of ladders, and even a well on the ground.
21. South of the church will be a resting area with a flag by the fence.
22. East of the church on a balcony, behind the garden on the roof.
23. Southeast, and more to the east, will be an alley. Follow it south to find a flag.
24. To the south is a church. On the northwest corner of this church is a tall building. There are two flags touching this building. One on a shading over the door looking east.
25. Then this one on the wooden balcony on the south side of it.
26. Go north of the church and you'll find a flag on a roof near a dome structure.
27. You can look east of the last flag's location to see this flag on a roof with a guard. It's west of the synagogue.
28. Get into the part of the synagogue that you can walk into on the west side of it, and the flag is in the corner.
29. Now go behind the building, which is the southeast corner of the district, and grab the flag on the shade over a pool. Watch out, don't drown!!!
30. Get on a tall roof north of the synagogue for a flag.
31. Keep going north of the synagogue to find a flag on a slightly raised roof. It's at the bottom of some steps on the ground.
32. Go around the corner and follow the wall to a corner with the flag.\
33. Oops, back to the synagogue and find a flag go its northwest. It will be on a pole level with the rooftops.
34. Oops again, go to the west side of this district. Find a roof that is both south of the tall tower and west of the church. The flag will be there. Oh well, you're closer to the first flag of the middle district now.
Middle District (33)
1. Start in the southwest corner of the district, which is just north of the gate to Kingdom in the poor district. You may have seen this one on a pole just on the border with the poor district.
2. Go to the cemetery. Find the spot in front of it and go over the wall to find the flag in the shadows and by some hay.
3. Follow the city wall up north. Jump down to a resting area along the wall to find a flag by the fence.
4. Go further north along the wall to a gate to Kingdom. The flag is by a water sprout to the south of the gate.
5. You can go southeast of the gate to find a small alley with some crazy folk. The flag is one a table.
6. Find the big church to the southeast of the gate. The dome on the north has a flag nearby.
7. The dome on the south end of this church's roof has a flag on its east side.
8. Go east of this church and find an alley with crazy dudes (it's also where you found a Templar). The flag is on a the north end.
9. Go a bit further east and find the archway in the street, which is north of the tower in the poor district. The flag is on a balcony on the east side.
10. Climb a ladder to get on the roof with two guards. Kill them and grab the flag, or the other way around.
11. You can jump from one of the roofs near the last flag to get on the roof of the church to the east. The flag is right there.
12. Go northwest of the church on the ground and grab the flag on a fountain.
13. North of the church, up the building, down the ladder, and the flag will be there. We're still in the southeast corner of the district.
14. You can take the path northwest of this church (which would be northeast of the other big church). When you see a set of steps on the ground and a water sprout on a wall, jump into a patio for a flag.
15. North of the center between both churches is a view point. Get to the roof holding it up and then look over the west side. Drop down to a balcony thing for a flag; might be hard to see. There will be hay on the roof too.
16. Get back on the roof with the hay under the view point and look east (if you look north you see a different flag we will get later). Go east along the beams over the street to grab this one.
17. Go east along the rooftops and find a flag on a platform over the street near some beams.
18. Find the alley to the south of this roof, but stay on the roof. The alley should be filled with special people and it's the same alley with a Templar (or was). Stay on the roof and a structure on the east end and look down to see a balcony with beams over the patio. Drop into the patio for the flag.
19. Go north to find a flag on a structure on a roof.
20. Jump over the roof to get one street over. This street will be southeast of the fort on this northeast corner of the district. The flag is on the ground in a corner by a table.
21. Go around the corner and up the narrow street between two lines of buildings. Find a resting area on the left. Look up for a shading with a flag on top.
22. You can get on the roof and look north to see a flag on some shingles near the border.
23. Go to the easternmost point of the district on the roofs. Find another place with beams over a wooden patio and grab the flag on the roof in front of it.
24. Now go west to the fort, the one still in the northeast corner of the district. Use the scholars on the south wall to get inside. Once in, look up to the southeast corner for a flag on the shading. Get out by going upward.
25. Jump from the fort to the roofs on the north, killing any guards along the way. There will be two flags on either side of the roof with hay. One is to the east, on the roof, by the city wall.
26. The other is over the west side of the roof. Drop down and you should see the flag.
27. Now go southwest of the fort onto the rooftops. You should find a patio with another flag up here.
28. Look west from here to see a flag just over the street on a shading. It's by some vigilantes and an archway.
29. Follow the roof of the building connected to this flag and go toward the gate to the west. When you see some hay and some beams of a patio, drop into the patio for a flag.
30. Go to the north edge of this roof and look northeast up the street. Go down this street to find the flag atop the steps. This street is northeast the gate if that's easier to understand.
31. Go north along the city wall to the northeast corner of the area with yet another fort. Look over the corner of the roof along the wall and drop down for the flag on the shading.
32. Now to the opposite corner. The flag is simply on the roof touching the wall.
33. The last one is near the gate, so go back there. Actually, you can go from the fort along some steps that go south and grab the flag. You see, it's all circular like that.