Silver Key Locations
Bandit Coast 1/1
1. There's not much deviation here so about halfway down the path on the left. It's before the path turns back on itself on the map.
1. As you enter Bloodstone from Wraithmarsh, you'll see a crypt on your right with a statue - perform the blow kiss move and a crypt door on the right further up opens for you. Inside is a key.
2. As you enter the SInk hole there is a key in front of the drop down point. You wont be able to reach it until you finish the related quest and raise the water level. Once you return to Salty Jack go back inside the Sink Hole to now reach the key.
3. The SInkHole - after you take the ship to find the 10 bits of treasure you'll drop into a water area around a large tree. To exit this area you need to climb up the grassy areas near the waterfalls. As you ascend and before you enter the stone archway there is a silver key on a lower ledge, you need to drop down to reach it.
4. Inside the cellar next to the Furniture shop - kick of hit the orb to open the cross door. The shop lies at the east part of the map.
5. Go to the waterfront and follow the docks all the way to the end where there is a crane (far west of map). Jump in the water below the crane to find a dive spot. The key is in the dive spot.
Bower Lake 4/4
1. A key can be found on the small island which has the entrance to Bower Lake Tomb on it - You'll get this as you follow the story at the beginning.
2. Gypsy camp - enter the camp and head to the right side of the camp - there is an opening in the fence which leads up a dirt track. If you follow this path
you'll see a ruined tower.The key is on top of the tower. (note the fence opening won't be available from the start of game).
3. By the second largest lake (the one on the right side of the map) if you walk to the end of the platform that goes into the water and the turn around to face the way you entered. Walk alongside the rocks on your left and behind the first tree is a key.
4. Inside the Tomb of Heroes (Rescuing Charley mission unlocks this area) - you'll enter an area with a pool of water in the center of the floor. Simply walk through the area into the arched doorway follow the path until you meet Charley. Simply look behind the pillars on the right.
Bower Lake Tomb 1/1
1. As you enter Bower Lake Tomb you'll jump down into water. Enter the next room (you drop down) and you'll be attacked by beetles. Walk through the cavern until you reach the doorway. Before going through the door, on the left side of you behind a rock is the key.
Bowerstone Cemetery 4/4
1. In Bowerstone cemetery as you progress through the mission you'll come to an area which has a broken down shed, a stove and a man tied up. It's the top left area of the map. The key is in the broken shed.
2. The next key is in the 2nd to last turning at the bottom of the Bowerstone
3. Go to the top of the Cemetery mansion and the key is here.
4. Shelly Crypt - You'll need to have purchased the Cemetery Mansion and then enter the crypt. Go down the spiral stairs and drop down. You'll enter a room with coffins, if you walk up the slopes by the coffins you'll see a crack in the wall. Smash this open to find the key.
Bowerstone Market 3/3
1. In the cellar of the Furniture shop (first shop on the right as you enter from Bowerstone Lake - shoot the glowing orb to unlock the door.
2. As you first enter Bowerstone from the Lake entrance, there is a gate doorway on your immediate left - however you need to enter a dive entrance to access it. As you enter Bowerstone from the Lake entrance, you cross a river. Simply climb into the river and swim to the corners near a dock platform (it'll be on your left or right depending on which side you entered the water). There is a dive point directly under the platform's steps that takes you to the key - thanks to Airdweia for heads up.
3. There is a small alley by the side of the inn at the main square. Enter the alleyway and your dog will find a dig spot at the end with a key inside. You need the dog and perhaps maxed out with the treasure skill. Buy books from the shops to increase this skill.
Bowerstone Old Town 3/3
1. The Invisible hand house there is a key up stairs on the outside. The house is near the exit to Rookridge to the North of map.
2. In the cellar next to the house called the Helping Hand. This is next to the Gift and Food stalls and is located following the path straight ahead as you enter from Bowerstone Market.
3. In the Old Town Warehouse behind some crates under the stairs. The warehouse is located up the 2nd set of steps next to a crane. It's near the Rookridge entrance at north of map.
1. Archon's Knot - to get here you need to climb up Brightwood tower to the 1st floor with the teleporter. From this level if you walk to the sides near the teleportal, the camera view will auto change and show a hole you can vault into. This leads into Archon's Knot. Once inside you'll go past a spiky floor puzzle and then onto a second puzzle with a statue. You need to evil laugh at the statue then go up stairs and the key is on the left side of the spiky floor.
2. On the road to Westcliff heading west just before the sharp slope/turn in path there is a turning on the left with a key. This requires the locked gate from Brightwood Tower to be opened. If not opened yet, then simply head to the bandit camp which is the South part of the map between the broken bridge and the lake with the tower. Follow the path to the locked gate and the key is on the right in a small turning.
3. A collapsed bridge (SW of map) , the key is on one side (on Westcliff road.
It's SW of the map).
4. In between two horse statues at the NE path of the map. If you're coming from Bower Lake it's the first left turn near the signpost.
5. Inside the Giles farm cellar there is a portcullis that needs a key. You need to buy the property to get the key from the upstairs drawer. Once inside there is an area with statues, pillars and a key.
Cullis Gate 1/1
1. There is a slave area to the south of the map in the middle, follow the path upwards and in an alcove before the gates is a key.
Fairfax Gardens 2/2
1. In tunnel under the main manor - you can get here by going under the stairs.
2. Lady Grey's Tomb - after dropping down and making your way into the main chamber, upon exiting this area you'll enter some tunnels and then a set of stairs, the key is on your right. This is just before the huge set of stairs you climb.
1. As you enter Oakfield for the first time coming from Rookridge, the second house on the right has a key inside.
2. As you return to the Abbot from Oakfield, if you look at your map you'll see a small lake on the right side of the map. Follow the path here and you'll see the key next to the path by the lake.
3. As you enter and follow the path to the open room Follow the path to the right and you'll see the key on your right
4. Go through Oakfield until you come to the Scuplture's workshop by the waterside area. The house next door to the scupture's workshop is called Porridge Cottage. If you go inside and up the stairs you'll find a key. The house lies at the northern tip of the land next to the sea in the middle of the map.
5. Once you enter the cave with Hannah and go through door one of the three and are required to both stand on the panels as part of the mission (to fill the jug with water). You'll see a key behind the platform you stand on. Or as you enter the circular room with the chains, take the left hand door and once you reach the room with the statue, it's behind the raised platform and steps.
6. After the scene at the planted tree and the end of the mission with Hammer, follow the path and by some bails of hay there is a key. It's the west side of the map next to the sea. The bails are near Luminous Cottage.
1. Traveling along Bowerstone Road South part of map, you'll be attacked by bandits. Just past this area and following the road, you'll see a wooden walkway with a statue at the end. There is a key at the base of the statue.
2. You'll be tasked with taking out the bandits in Rookridge. From the exit from the Rookridge Inn, follow the path to reach the old station. The path goes past a wooden shack next to a rail track. If you follow the track to the end (to the right) next to the shack you'll find a key.
3. Hobbe Cave - Inside the cave in a narrow area there is a dig spot next to the path/entrance with a key inside (the dig spot looks like a black mark on the ground). It is just after (or before) depending on which way you're coming from; the large open room with stone walkways, fire torches and a misty bottom. This room is just as you enter from Rookridge (down the ladder) or the last room if you entered from the Gemstone Grotto side. - You will need to make sure your dog skill is at least level 3 otherwise the dig spot won't appear. Buy or find books to increase dog rating.
4. You'll exit the Hobbe Cave and come to an area which is other side of the broken bridge you dived off earlier.You'll see a yellow and brown house with a path that leads around it. Follow the path and there is a key behind it.
5. Gemstone Grotto (Far NW of map - go through Hobbe Cave and swim across lake - or just after you have dived off the broken bridge swim to the far left and follow path) - Once inside: Follow the pathway and you'll come to a single chest before you drop down. In the room Just before the chest there is a path to the left with a visible key in front of a statue.
6. Inside the Temple of Shadows - Follow the Left pathway (inside the room with the dial) to the main chamber (a room with a misty floor) there is a key behind the chair and desk.
1. on the south part of the map there is a ruined camp - inside the wooden hut is a key
2. Inside the tomb (Howling Halls - west of map) you'll come to a spiral staircase. At the top in one of the alcoves is a key
3. On the beach to the right behind some crates.
4. In the same water where you can enter the Old Tin Mines, this is near the archway entrance to Howling Halls - it's the left part of the middle body of water on the map. Swim along the water and you'll see a key on a raised grassy section along the rock face.
1. Inside the abandoned farm building on the top floor. Just after crossing the lake. Its the first building on left as you approach the second lake with the well in the middle.
2. As you make your way through an area with buildings you cant enter, there is a pool of fog before you with several statues and coffins around it. On your left is a key.
3. After the water area where you defeated the 2nd banshee you'll enter another flooded area with a green hut . there is a path next to this hut that leads to a key its the right path if you're facing the huts steps.
4. Inside Twinblades tomb once you navigate the puzzles to reach the coffin room there is a key inside this room on the right of the coffin.
5.inside twinblades tomb there is another key in the coffin.
6. As you exit TwinBlades tomb (after destroying wall in coffin room) there is a key directly ahead
7. There is a 7th key in the Shadowcourt making the total 51 keys. During the fight in Wraithmarsh, when you have to meet with the Shadow Court, in the room were you have to fight various Shadows (Hobbes, Bandits, ect.) there is a fake or cracked wall on the back left side when you enter the room on the way to the shadow court. (thanks to FBI Casualty).